MMS Engineering Consultancy is a consulting firm has been established in Khartoum-Sudan and Kigali-Rwanda to provide a wide range of engineering consulting services to governmental and private sectors. MMS aims at providing its clients with the highest quality service that consistent with the highest professional standards. MMS committed to continuously improving its professional services to achieve innovative, safe, and economical engineering solutions.
Our vision is to become a leading firm in the field of engineering consultancy services in Sudan and worldwide, providing innovative and cost effective engineering solutions which add value to our clients, business.
MMS is committed to meet each Client‘s needs, including carefully controlling budgets and projects time tables. Whether we are faced with a large complex project, or one of smaller scale, we treat each with equal importance and aim to complete the project in a successful manner.
- Why Disagreement Is Important In Relationships
- What Is Executive Agreements
- What Is A Home Reversion Agreement
- What Are Aztech Recognition Agreements
- Void Agreement In Indian Contract Act 1872
- Value Based Care Agreements
- University Of Victoria Collective Agreement
- Through The Fence Agreement Faa
- The Couple Subject Verb Agreement
- Tenant Not Vacating No Rental Agreement
- Td Trade Agreement
- Success Fee Sharing Agreement
- Subject Verb Agreement 3 Worksheet
- Standard Rental Agreement Alberta
- South Australian Awards And Enterprise Agreements
- Simple Professional Services Agreement
- Sheffield City Council Framework Agreement
- Services Agreement Term Sheet
- Sell Deed Agreement Format
- Sars Dta Agreements