MMS Engineering Consultancy is a consulting firm has been established in Khartoum-Sudan and Kigali-Rwanda to provide a wide range of engineering consulting services to governmental and private sectors. MMS aims at providing its clients with the highest quality service that consistent with the highest professional standards. MMS committed to continuously improving its professional services to achieve innovative, safe, and economical engineering solutions.
Our vision is to become a leading firm in the field of engineering consultancy services in Sudan and worldwide, providing innovative and cost effective engineering solutions which add value to our clients, business.
MMS is committed to meet each Client‘s needs, including carefully controlling budgets and projects time tables. Whether we are faced with a large complex project, or one of smaller scale, we treat each with equal importance and aim to complete the project in a successful manner.
- Zen Business Operating Agreement
- Wp Collective Agreement
- Withdrawal Agreement Approved
- Which Statements Are True Regarding Reverse Repurchase Agreements
- When Everyone Is In Full Agreement
- What Is Needed For A Prenuptial Agreement
- What Is Air Bubble Agreement In Hindi
- What Is A Mutual Recognition Agreement In Real Estate
- What Happens When You Default On An Irs Installment Agreement
- What Are The Different Rules Of Subject Verb Agreement
- Wcx Ufabet Agreement 8
- Voluntary Agreements In Environmental Policy
- Verbs That Express Agreement
- Van Rental Agreement
- Us Trade Agreements With China
- University Of Newcastle Professional Staff Enterprise Agreement
- Umich Roommate Agreement
- Typical Licensing Agreement
- Trips Agreement Amendment
- Traduction Anglais Settlement Agreement