MMS Engineering Consultancy is a consulting firm has been established in Khartoum-Sudan and Kigali-Rwanda to provide a wide range of engineering consulting services to governmental and private sectors. MMS aims at providing its clients with the highest quality service that consistent with the highest professional standards. MMS committed to continuously improving its professional services to achieve innovative, safe, and economical engineering solutions.
Our vision is to become a leading firm in the field of engineering consultancy services in Sudan and worldwide, providing innovative and cost effective engineering solutions which add value to our clients, business.
MMS is committed to meet each Client‘s needs, including carefully controlling budgets and projects time tables. Whether we are faced with a large complex project, or one of smaller scale, we treat each with equal importance and aim to complete the project in a successful manner.
- What Is a Home Reversion Agreement
- Sample Llc Operating Agreement Manager Managed
- Registration Agreement between Broker and Owner
- Power of Attorney to Sign Settlement Agreement
- Device Isn`t Eligible for an Applecare Agreement
- What Is a Farm Out Agreement
- Tenancy Agreement Stamping Fee Calculator Malaysia
- Totalization Agreements Denmark
- List of Scheduling Agreements in Sap
- Car Hire Purchase Agreement Sample in Nigeria
- Zen Business Operating Agreement
- Verbs That Express Agreement
- Supply Agreement Food
- Social Media Independent Contractor Agreement
- Subject Verb Agreement Worksheet for High School Students
- Publishing and Distribution Agreement
- Non Disclosure Agreement Saskatchewan
- Joint Venture Agreement Example Pdf
- Hepburn Shire Council Enterprise Agreement
- Finra Membership Agreement