MMS Engineering Consultancy is a consulting firm has been established in Khartoum-Sudan and Kigali-Rwanda to provide a wide range of engineering consulting services to governmental and private sectors. MMS aims at providing its clients with the highest quality service that consistent with the highest professional standards. MMS committed to continuously improving its professional services to achieve innovative, safe, and economical engineering solutions.
Our vision is to become a leading firm in the field of engineering consultancy services in Sudan and worldwide, providing innovative and cost effective engineering solutions which add value to our clients, business.
MMS is committed to meet each Client‘s needs, including carefully controlling budgets and projects time tables. Whether we are faced with a large complex project, or one of smaller scale, we treat each with equal importance and aim to complete the project in a successful manner.
- Flinders University Enterprise Agreement 2014 To 2017
- Examples Of Subject Verb Agreement With Collective Nouns
- Essential Elements Of Partnership Agreement
- Enclave Agreement
- Eba Agreement Cewa
- Double Taxation Agreement Ireland And China
- Distributor Agreement Template Australia
- Device Isn`t Eligible For An Applecare Agreement
- Deed Of Rent Agreement
- Cooperation Agreement On Partnership And Development (Capd)
- Consignment Agreement Malaysia
- Commonwealth Simple Grant Agreement
- Collective Agreement Cupe
- City Of Mitcham Enterprise Agreement 2018
- Cdi Agreement
- Canada And Eu Agreement
- Buy Sell Agreement In Operating Agreement
- Breach Of Oral Agreement
- Bilateral Agreement Ppt
- Banfield Wellness Plan Agreement